6 de diciembre de 2007

GodTube - Psalm 23

Visto hoy en Mirá! - Godtube: El canal de Dios.

1. The Lord is my shepherd, I shal not want.
2. He maketh me to rest in grene pasture, & leadeth me by the stil waters.
3. He restoreth my soule, & leadeth me in the paths of righteousnes for his Names sake.
4. Yea, thogh I shulde walke through the valley of the shadow of death, I wil feare no euil : for thou art with me : thy rod and thy staffe, they comfort me.
5. Thou doest prepare a table before me in the sight of mine aduersaries : thou doest anoint mine head with oyle, and my cup runneth ouer.
6. Douteles kindenes, & mercie shal follow me all the dayes of my life, and I shal remaine a long season in the house of the Lord.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...